If anyone knows who melplex is plz tell me. He hacked ubha and I want to get revenge by hacking him. Comment if you know who he is and if its possible wuts his blog?

4 Comment(s):

CrackCode said...

I know I saw that too.I need some answers fast

1) Why did 'Melplex' hack UBHA

2) Does Melplex have a blog

3) Is Ubha pulling pranks? ( lol can happen )

Besides number 3 I think this is getting extremely serious.

Sal said...

(to GOTHICJUMP-)Just comment ur email on the ehaultra.tk gothicjump and I will send u invitation to be part of the Elite Hackers of America the new Ubha since it was hacked.

Also to answer ur question crackcode umm..its not a prank Melplex hacked ubha for revenge and we can't find melplex's blog anywhere we were searching.

ashamau said...

i know who melplex is i know the blog if u wish to know (u probly alredy do) its melplex.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

well i might be able to find out.