my stick rpg trainer is out! only about some hack tho soz
here is it

10 Comment(s):

Xcv2007 said...

hey gothic i started hacking SOL's :D lol its pretty easy :D

stt said...

ITE NICE LOIL WERE U GET YA BK GROUNBD FROM I WAT ONE LOL

Ally said...

Manoffire I don't like your trainers >.< don't say ohhhh I'd like to see you try and make one because I can :P, I'm not talking to gothic when i say this so don't take this the wrong way gothic >.<

Ally said...

About the first post I made, sorry I didn't notice that was your second trainer sorry :(

manoffire said...

im sorry guys im new at this and im learning delphi atm

manoffire said...

ally im sure u can make one its just that i just leanred jeez -.- and im not good at getting vars im very sorry soz!

Ally said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ally said...

download-114429.htm thats the second part to it, it got cut off from download

dashaun said...

the site is crashed for some reason when i clicked it......

dashaun said...

and that trainer rocks ally