Well since Gothicjump isn't really posting lately, I guess I'll post my program here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I'm finally done with the game "Mystic Cave". This is just the beta though, but it is still pretty good, the only thing I regret is that it doesn't save, so I will add that to the full version. Well check it out because I hope all my hard work payed off..... -.-' what a relief, can't believe I'm done (2:24 A.M.). Well once again this is just the BETA, it is just great though, you might wonder, and think of the game taking a very short time to make, but it was long, about an hour and a half, that is because first of all I was trying different methods of codes for fun, I was basically playing around with the timers to see what would happen. Then I was thinking of the name to the game, then I was looking for pictures, for the items in your inventory. Right now the items are almost useless, but when I add the "Kill Monster" feature in the full version, it will be very useful. Oh ya, I was thinking of disabling the command buttons sometimes to make it more challenging, but then I thought the game would just be annoying so I changed my mind.

Sorry for typing so much well here is the BETA.

That was the exe, here's the ZIP for it.
The ZIP is better I guess, I added a readme file.

Preview:

0 Comment(s):