Hopefully this won't utterly Phail like a few other custom's I've created.
This one is one I found useful, I wanted to watch a youku movie called Children of Men, but the yoQoo became very annoying. So I opened up ol' Visual Basic and set to work!
What I came up with was BlackOut, You can spawn 3 squares, and move them by just clicking them and dragging. You should close out the program by clicking Close on blackout, instead of the X. If you hit the X then you can close out the squares by clicking the Top left of them, which does the same thing. They are easily resized with the 3 sizers to go with the squares, you just resize the window to alternate with the corresponding square.
Briefest summary, it just letterboxes your screen.
Mediafire!

(Yes, I changed layout and music, to match the new stuff. Lol'z!)

0 Comment(s):