Version 3
-Press Ctrl to make a box sligthly transparent so you can see where you're moving it, and press shift to make the boxes full again.
-Right click on a black box to Close it (finally).
-Nice curve look to the main screen.
-3 start bar opacity %'s for you to mess around with.
DL @ MediaFire!
Lol, I actually am pretty happy about this one! I got these stupid transparencies to work, and it looks great! Now the start bar can get transparent!!

2 Comment(s):

Sal said...

hey,I'm not releasing this on my site but i thought u might like it. Its kinda like blackout, I got really really really bored so i decided to make it. Download: http://source-sector.com/upload/files/Messup.exe
Tell me if u like it :D

Sal said...

by the way, i made it in 2 minutes rofl, so i suppose its pretty good for 2 minutes of work...